Goose cat I am not a cat lady I am a Flerken lady shirt, unisex tee, longsleeve tee
- 5.3 oz., pre-shrunk 100% cotton
- Ash is 99/1 cotton/polyester
- Double-needle stitched neckline, bottom hem and sleeves
- Seven-eighths inch seamless collar
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
That’s Goose cat I am not a cat lady I am a Flerken lady shirt. Let’s do a discussion post for Captain MarvelMASSIVE SPOILERS AHEAD. MASSIVE SPOILERS AHEAD. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! WHAT I LIKED: 1) The overall vibe: I’m not normally a huge alien movie fan. I prefer the (slightly) more grounded feel of the Captain America movies, but I enjoyed Captain Marvel. It kind of felt like a female Top Gun meets aliens. 2) The relationships: I loved the friendship between Carol and Maria, and the snarky banter between Carol and Fury. Talos was really funny too. Overall, I thought the cast did an excellent job. 3) Goose the cat: Goose was fantastic. Flerken! Enough said.
See more Goose cat I am not a cat lady I am a Flerken lady shirt
4) How Fury loses his eye: In Winter Soldier, Fury says that the last time he trusted someone, he lost an eye. You would think he lost it when he was betrayed by a friend or in some big battle or something like that … but that is not the case. I liked that not trusting anyone — or anything — was a lesson that Fury took to heart over the years. LOL. 5) Carol’s determination/toughness: I loved the montage of scenes near the end where Carol gets knocked down as a kid, as a teenager, in training, etc. — and then she gets right back up again every single time. 6) The 1990s references and music: Ah, the ’90s. It was fun to see the old-school technology and things like Blockbuster, and the soundtrack was great.
I am not a cat lady I am a Flerken lady
The Stan Lee tribute: I loved the opening montage of Stan Lee’s cameos. That was a great tribute to him. His cameo in the movie was fun too. 8) The mid-credits scene: I LOVED getting a glimpse of Endgame and how the heroes are trying to cope with things. That was a perfect teaser for Endgame. The final credits scene with Goose was also fun. The montage scene and her actions immediately after had me staring with wonder with tears in my eyes, and then cheering. That feeling is still with me a day later. And I am absolutely thrilled that scene exists now in the world. I didn’t realize how badly I needed to see something like that on screen. And now, every girl can have that scene in her life – without having to wait until they’re all grown up.