Bend the knee Game of Thrones Flower shirt, sweat shirt, lady v-neck
- 5.3 oz., pre-shrunk 100% cotton
- Ash is 99/1 cotton/polyester
- Double-needle stitched neckline, bottom hem and sleeves
- Seven-eighths inch seamless collar
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
USE THIS COUPON TO GET 30% OFF: MYTEASHIRTS30
7 seasons of Game of Thrones done in 15 days and now I can’t stop telling random strangers to “Bend the Knee.” Show was addicting….and also the reason I haven’t bathed in 15 days. Just binge-watched S7 while on travel and now I’m addicted… I’ve bent the knee to the show finally as final season starts… I hear ya Levi! We did it in 10 days. I am both proud and ashamed of this fact. Both of us are constantly quoting random stuff now. Just last night Brian was saying “Shame, shame, shame” to somebody and making bell sounds. It seemed normal to me, but the other people at the bar were looking at us funny.
See more Bend the knee Game of Thrones Flower shirt
In honor of Happy Game of Thrones, Winter Is Finally Here Day, I am taking control of not one, but two thrones and doing a bunch of other things.. Just bend the knee and all will be right in the world. Have fun tonight everyone! I know lots of people who are hooked on it. I’ve never seen it. Maybe one day, lol. It is the best that I have ever seen! Turn to HBO and they are repeating shows and also showing the first episode of the last season!!! You are missing the BEST!! I have bought every season and I will buy this last one, too! It is that good!
Game of Thrones
1. I was surprised they told Jon Snow on the first episode. But I don’t think he will tell anyone. They are already on edge about him bringing Dany. If they find out he himself is a targarion all hell may break loose. they may feel set up. Also, I don’t think that Denarys will bend the knee. 2.Something about that Night King. Who is he really? 3. Bran waiting on Jaime was a little funny to me. Seems like every time you looked up he was outside. Bran literally waited on dude AT THE DOE. 4. Dany told Sam what she did with no remorse. 5. I doi’t blame Sansa for feeling some type of way about Dany. 6. Cersei still treating things like a game.